TriMas announces closing of Plastic Srl acquisition
TriMas, our parent company, announces closing of Plastic Srl acquisition
Our parent company, TriMas (NASDAQ: TRS), has completed its previously announced acquisition of Plastic Srl, a privately-owned manufacturer of polymeric caps and closures for home care product applications, located in Forlì, Italy.
“We are pleased to have closed on this bolt-on acquisition and begin integrating Plastic Srl with our Rieke business, broadening our geographic presence, and adding adjacent products and designs to our current product offering,” said Thomas Amato, president and chief executive officer of TriMas. “We welcome the Plastic Srl team to the TriMas organization and look forward to working together to serve our existing and new customers with our expanded product and manufacturing capabilities.”
Plastic Srl manufactures single-bodied and assembled caps and closures, including child resistant closures, for home care product applications, such as detergent and household cleaning products. With more than 100 closure product designs, including several patented closure systems, Plastic Srl serves the home care market in Italy and other European countries. The company is located approximately 50 miles southeast of Bologna, Italy, and generates approximately €10 million ($12 million) in annual revenue.
To view Plastic Srl product range click on the link:
Related Blogs By Tags
- TriMas Announces Closing Of Affaba & Ferrari
- TriMas (NASDAQ: TRS) Agreement to Acquire Affaba & Ferrari Srl
- Rieke Announces the Appointment of Fabio Salik as Our New President
- Our New Strategic Partnership with INEOS
- TriMas Announces Acquisition of Taplast
- Trimas announces agreement to acquire Plastic Srl
- Rieke has been honored for innovation
- Rieke and Amazon, partnered to develop the first leak-free sprayer
- Product highlight - Featuring our straight walled scoop!
- Industrial Pack 2018