Rieke has been honored for innovation
Rieke has been named by The Dow Chemical Company as a Diamond Finalist during the prestigious 2018 30th Awards for Packaging Innovation
An international jury of expert judges from global corporate brand manufacturers and package printers selected Rieke’s new Lotion Dispensing Pump (LDS 2cc ECOM) as being worthy of a 2018 Diamond Finalist Award for the advancement of packaging industry standards of excellence from hundreds of submissions. The 2018 30th Awards for Packaging Innovation is the packaging industry’s longest-running, independently judged competition. It honors innovations in packaging design, materials, technology, processes and service across the entire packaging value chain. Entries are judged on the following criteria: technological advancement, responsible packaging, and enhanced user experience.
See what Dow had to say about how is Rieke’s LDS 2cc ECOM helping to drive the packaging industry forward, by clicking on the link:
To learn more about Dow's 2018 Packaging Awards, click on the link:
Related Blogs By Tags
- TriMas (NASDAQ: TRS) Agreement to Acquire Affaba & Ferrari Srl
- Rieke Announces the Appointment of Fabio Salik as Our New President
- Our New Strategic Partnership with INEOS
- TriMas Announces Acquisition of Taplast
- TriMas announces closing of Plastic Srl acquisition
- Trimas announces agreement to acquire Plastic Srl
- Rieke and Amazon, partnered to develop the first leak-free sprayer
- Product highlight - Featuring our straight walled scoop!
- Industrial Pack 2018
- Graduate Rotation Program 2018