Insertion Tools for FLEXSPOUT Jr., FLEXSPOUT III and Stolz Closures
Simple to use, and yet reliably consistent, these manually operated insertion tools affix intermediate and junior size FLEXSPOUT closures in three basic steps:
STANDARD FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Properly position the container using the guides on the foot of the tool.
- Set the closure on the embossed opening.
- Bring down the handle.
- For FLEXSPOUT III (TFS-1 and TFS-1P)
- For FLEXSPOUT Jr. (JFS-1)
Requires 80 psi air pressure.
- Properly position the container using the guides on the foot of the tool
- Set the closure on the embossed opening
- Press the palm button
For FLEXSPOUT Jr.
For FLEXSPOUT III (TFS-1and TFS-1P)Note: For proper insertion on metal containers, FLEXSPOUT Jr. and FLEXSPOUT III closures should be preheated to a temperature between 100ºF and 120ºF before insertion. Heating units are available upon request.
Insertion Tools for Stolz Closures
Hand Insertion Tool