Rieke Packaging Systems: News: Acquisition of Arminak & Associates, Rieke Packaging
click here to visit Rieke Dispensing on Facebook click here to visit Rieke Dispensing on Twitterclick to visit Rieke® - France
<

YOU ARE HERE
news

Rieke acquires Arminak & Associates, LLC

Rieke has expanded its range of speciality dispensing and closure products for the cosmetic, personal care and beauty markets following the acquisition by parent company TriMas Corporation of 70 per cent of Arminak & Associates, LLC for $64 million dollars. The agreement provides TriMas an option to purchase, and Arminak an option to sell, Arminak's remaining 30 per cent interest in the company.

Based in Southern California, Arminak & Associates is a leader in the design, manufacture and supply of foamers, lotion pumps, fine mist sprayers and other packaging solutions for the cosmetic, personal care, beauty aids and household products markets. The company generated approximately $60 million in revenue for the 12 months ended December 31, 2011.

The deal makes Rieke one of the world's largest manufacturers of foamers and airless dispensers and means the company is now able to offer cosmetic and personal care customers a huge breadth of products as part of a comprehensive single-source solution for all their packaging requirements.

The company says this superior product portfolio combined with enhanced design and innovation capabilities will deliver rapid speed to market along with global manufacturing flexibility.

"Arminak is a natural fit with our organisation and will complement our highly-engineered product offering," comments Lynn Brooks , Rieke's President. "We will now be able to better serve the needs of both national and multi-national customers with the widest choice of standard and bespoke designs to meet their precise packaging needs."


return to index

NORTH AMERICA
+1 (260) 925-3700

AUSTRALIA
+61 (0)3 5962 6340

UK
+44 (0) 116 233 1100

GERMANY
+49 (0) 2735-761-0

CHINA
+86 571 8672-7970

MEXICO
+52 (55) 5586 1200

THAILAND
+6692 269 5689

INDIA
+91-120-2399077

VIETNAM
+84 6503-865-011
We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies. However, you can change your cookie settings at any time by following this link.